Saturday, January 24, 2009

Funny Thought.

You Know those car commercials that try and sell you a car talking bout crash safety.?haha Don't you find it odd why they are stressin the crash rating of the car.I think to myself hmm.. if I buy this car I'm gonna crash.haha I find it stupid why can't you just tell me the good shit in the car and about the car like its sound system or its 0-60. But you gonna tell me how well it does in crash who thinks of that when they buy a car.Ok OK prolly parents and stuff but I find it stupid that you trying to sell a car based on its crash rating not what the car is capable of doing.Weird stuff.haha just a funny thought i had while watchin a KIA commercial.Just think of it next time u see a commercial.Why would they try and sell me a car with the only great feature is that if I get into a car crash i'll be safe.I kno it sounds stupid on my part becuz crashes really happen but its a dumb way to sell a car.

Later Mater.

No comments: